DCA Accounting and Tax is continually seeking results-oriented, talented professionals to join our growing team. We offer a variety of opportunities to further expand our full service practice.
Our goal is to provide accurate, timely professional service for value and have fun doing it!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DCA CPAs, LLC is seeking a talented individual to join the ranks of our ever growing Accounting and Attestation practice. The accounting and attest services senior or manager will play a pivotal role in the firm’s expansion and improvement in the A&A area! This position offers (remove great) tremendous room for growth as the A & A side of the practice expands.
ACCOUNTING AND ATTEST SERVICES SENIOR OR MANAGER
DCA Accounting and Tax is seeking a talented individual to join the ranks of our ever growing Accounting and Attestation practice. The accounting and attest services senior or manager will play a pivotal role in the firm’s expansion and improvement in the A&A area! This position offers tremendous room for growth as the A & A side of the practice expands.
- Manage audits, reviews, compilations, and preparations for a variety of privately held for-profit, not for profit, and governmental entities
- Able to assist our tax team with the preparation of business and personal tax returns
- Ongoing accounting and consultation services for business clients
- Inform management and staff of regulation updates pertaining to accounting and attest services
- Assist clients with challenging accounting and financial projects
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA certificate preferred
- Minimum 3 years of public accounting experience
Additional Skills Required:
- Solid understanding of accounting and attest services with knowledge of FASB regulations
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Proficiency with ProSystem Engagement and Tax is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment
- Ability to analyze problems logically and comprehensively, distinguishing between relevant and irrelevant information
- Ability to research accounting and tax issues
- Ability to work effectively, independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential matters in a discreet manner
- Ability to effectively manage projects and teams to meet deadlines
Reasons to join DCA CPAs, LLC:
- 36 Hour Work Week Outside Busy Season
- Great Profit Sharing Plan
- 401k Pension Plan
- Flexible work arrangements
- Close Relationships with Clients