DCA Certified Public Accountants understand the most valued aspect of what we do and who we are is the relationship we build with our clients.
Not just tax specialists, we are experienced professionals in the fields of accounting, auditing, valuations, consulting and planning who seek to carefully evaluate your current needs. With your objectives in mind, we offer practical solutions to guard your interests and innovative strategies to shape your financial future.
Founded in 1992, Donovan Donohoo, Jr. opened the Milford, Ohio, office of Donovan Donohoo, Jr. and Associates, Inc. after working side by side with his father, Donovan Donohoo, Sr. in Batavia, Ohio, for over a decade. Roger Cupp joined the rapidly growing firm to further enhance the client services to an expanding base of local, greater Cincinnati area, regional and international clients.
DCA Certified Public Accountants past and continued success is directly attributed to the investment we have made in the success of our clients, our most valuable assets. We strive to provide the peace of mind that allows you to purse your goals.
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Private Companies Practice Section
- Member of National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Corporate Trustee of Milford Miami Township Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Mason Deerfield Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Clermont County Chamber of Commerce
- Cincinnati Business Courier Book of Lists – Cincinnati’s Largest Accounting Firms 2012, 2013, 2015
- Community Sponsor of Milford Frontier Days
- Community Sponsor of Milford Street Eats
- Annual Partner of Building Blocks for Kids
- Sponsor of Greater Milford Area Historical Society Art Affaire
- Sponsor of the Clermont Northeastern Band Boosters
- Recipient of 2010 Milford Miami Township Chamber of Commerce’s J. Patrick Toomey Small Business of the Year for the City of Milford
- Finalist for 2016 Milford Miami Township Chamber of Commerce’s Economic Impact Award